- Mara Classes
- Reiki for Kids - Family Discount*
Reiki for Kids - Family Discount*
Family Discount includes registration for 2 kids living in the same household.
Sundays, April 23, 30 & May 7: 1:30 - 3:30 pm
In Person - held at our Ann Arbor Campus
Reiki is a beautiful system for accessing life force energy that can be an invaluable aid for kids in this high-stress, chaotic world. In this class, they will be connected with this energy, and shown how to use it for self-healing, self-soothing and self-knowing. They will also be learning ways of using Reiki to connect with love to other Beings in their environments – people, animals, plants, etc.
They will be learning:
· ways to help manage and protect their own energy,
· how to use Reiki to help with their emotional regulation,
· how to use Reiki to develop their intuitive skills,
· and the importance of consent in energy exchange (getting/giving permission, knowing when Reiki is appropriate for a situation.)
This beginner Reiki class is geared toward older kids, approximate age range 7-12. They will receive the level 1 attunements for Usui Reiki, a printed manual created just for them, and a certificate upon completion.
Taught by RMT Team Mara Evenstar & Cindy Guillean, with guest teachers Elisa Guyton & Luciana Lampert.
Note: If wished, one adult may accompany the participant in the classroom. There is also adjacent space available where you can hang out while waiting.