The cover of this well-appointed journal reproduces the gold-tooled binding of a book owned by Antoine Leriche, secretary to King Louis XIV of France and noted collector of fine objects.
- Inside, lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Acid-free archival-quality 120 gsm paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Gold foil detailing and gloss highlights illuminate the design.
- Raised embossing adds dimensional detail.
- A ribbon marker keeps your place.
- Gilded-gold page edging is a classic touch.
- Complementary interior endsheets.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Larger size: 7-1/4'' wide x 9'' high.
- 192 pages.